Batman: -c- Robin, I’m on the west spire of the church. Report location.
Robin: -c- I’m just finishing checking on Oak Street, be there in 30 seconds.
Robin: -jumping across rooftops-
Batman: -c- I took out a few vandals and a gang fight. Not bad for a Christmas…
Bruce Wayne: -sitting with my papers set in neat piles across the dining room table, poring over old expense reports-
Diana Prince: -standing outside Wayne Manor, rings the doorbell and waits patiently-
Bruce Wayne: -gets up to answer the door, to let Alfred continue sleeping, picking up my jacket off the back of the chair and pulling it on-
Bruce Wayne: -opens the door- Diana. Good to see you.
Dick Grayson, Nightwing #100 (via fuckyeahdickgrayson)
[[Because this seems like an excellent challenge…]]
Send me some numbers, and I will tell you:
- What does their bedroom look like?
- Do they have any daily rituals?
- Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
- What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
- Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
- Eating habits and sample daily menu
- Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
- Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
- Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
- Intellectual pursuits?
- Favorite book genre?
- Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
- Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
- Biggest and smallest short term goal?
- Biggest and smallest long term goal?
- Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
- Favorite beverage?
- What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
- Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
- Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
- How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
- Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
- How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
- Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
- What is their biggest regret?
- Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
- Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
- Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
- Most prized possession?
- Thoughts on material possessions in general?
- Concept of home and family?
- Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
- What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
- What makes them feel guilty?
- Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
- Would they consider themselves a Type A or Type B personality?
- What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
- Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
- How misanthropic are they?
- How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
- Superstitions or views on the occult?
- Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
- If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
- How do they express love?
- If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
- Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?